Training & Support
Welcome to the Thomson Reuters Westlaw NZ Training and Support page. This site aims to provide local and international materials to assist you with researching Westlaw.
Get Started Now
To get started with Thomson Reuters Westlaw we recommend you read the User Guide, Westlaw for NZ Users, and attend one or more of the introductory ANZ training webinars (click here for further details).
Additional user guides are available below, along with the following international support resources:
Westlaw Training & Support
This US training and support site features Self-paced Online Training, Video Tutorials and User Guides.
Westlaw Help Centre
This US help centre can be accessed through clicking on Help once logged into Westlaw. It features Video Tutorials and short functionality based help Documents."
Click here to register for a webinar session.
- Thomson Reuters Westlaw for New Zealand Users
- Thomson Reuters Westlaw Searching with Boolean Terms and Connectors
- Thomson Reuters Westlaw Preferences and Custom Pages for NZ Users
- Thomson Reuters Westlaw - Getting Started
- Thomson Reuters Westlaw Deep Link Guide and List
- Thomson Reuters Westlaw for Mobile Users