Help Using Westlaw New Zealand
We understand that from time to time you may have questions about using Westlaw New Zealand. To ensure that you’re getting the most from your service, free training is part of your subscription. Training is available to you in a number of formats that can be tailored to your specific needs.
- Online training (Topic Based Webinars)- Register Here Topic Based Training Sessions delivered over Cisco Systems WebEx. Training sessions can be joined by groups in meeting rooms, or by individuals at their desk.
- Online Training (Organised Group WebEx Sessions) Our experienced trainers can offer full training sessions, customised to you and your firm or organisation’s needs. Group Training Sessions are subject to qualification criteria and availabilty. Please contact Trainers at email@example.com to arrange a Group Webex Session for your firm or organisation.
- Onsite Training Sessions. Onsite Training Sessions are subject to availablity. Please contact Trainers at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss training options for your firm or organisation.
- Benefits of a OnePass
- What's My OnePass?
- Sentencing Tracker
- Navigating Search Results in Westlaw NZ
- Guide to Setting Preferences
- Guide to using My Folders